Gioiellino di Portofino, we believe that finding the right holiday accommodations is all about finding the best ‘fit’ to match your personal lifestyle, goals, dreams and expectations. We strive to create an atmosphere that is comfortable, relaxing and unobtrusive whilst being readily available to anticipate your needs.
Our unique location sets us apart from the competition because we are secluded from the crowded streets and hustle and bustle of a popular destination and we can offer a boutique experience because of our small size.
We are situated inside the protected natural park of Portofino mountain and only 1 Km from the beautiful seaside village of Portofino. Our target guests are those who are physically fit and enjoy hiking and nature.
The road to our Villa is reserved to resideEZnts only and therefore coming and going during your stay would either be on foot, or by transport by us at an additional fee. Note: taxis, scooter and rental cars are also not permitted.
The home is shared with two long-haired, Ragdoll cats, Coco and Zen. We try our best to keep them out of the guest bedroom, however they are free to wander in the common areas of the house. If you have any pet allergies, this would not be the best location for you. There is also a small, friendly, resident dog, Yuri, who lives next door and can be found on the terrace and surrounding area.
Transportation will be provided for check-in and check-out, from local parking facilities. We offer our guests a discounted price of €25/day in Paraggi (pending availability).
Shuttle services can be provided to Portofino by the sea, Paraggi, or Santa Margherita at the following rates:
- One-way to/from Portofino €5*,
€15 after 22:00
- One-way to/from Paraggi €5*,
€15 after 22:00
- One-way to/from Santa Margherita €10*,
€20 after 22:00
*BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00 – 22:00
All additional service fees are due to be paid, in cash, at check out.
Room rates vary depending on the length of your stay and the season. There is a minimum of 2 nights stay. Currently, (September, 2018), our rate is €130/night. To check availability or ask about an extended stay contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extra Services Provided
- Beverages are available for purchase on premises. You will have access to a help-your-self bar fridge with a supply of beer, wine and soft drinks. A price list will be available and consumed items will be added to your bill at check-out.
- Coffee and tea, cold or hot and cocktails may also be special ordered from your host.
- Reservations at local restaurants can be provided.
- Aperitivo and snacks can also be made available at an additional cost, see bar list for details.
- Beach Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Free soap and shampoo
- Hair Dryer & Curling Iron
- Ironing Services – no charge (ask hostess)
- 55″, large screen Smart TV in Common area
- Indoor/Outdoor dining
- Hammocks and lounge chairs in the garden area
- Massage in the garden or guestroom (book with your hostess – fees will be listed in your room)